Saturday, February 28, 2009

From the mouths of babes.

Last night Eric and I let Drew stay up late so he could watch Star Wars the Clone Wars when it came on Cartoon Network. It doesn't come on until 10, but since it is a Friday night we figure "what the heck." Right? At least that means he'll sleep a little later on Saturday morning.

Anyway, at about 9:45 I told Drew that he needed to start getting ready for bed. He didn't like that suggestion and began his pre-tantrum ritual. I quickly intervened and said he needed to quit pitching a fit because I was simply getting him ready for bed so he could go upstairs and watch Clone Wars in our bed. Drew looks at me and then he looks at Eric and says, "Well punch me in the face. I must be dreaming!"

Eric and I thought we were going to die we laughed so hard. I have no idea where this kid gets these sayings. Frankly, I am not sure I WANT to know where he gets them. I know one thing though. The kid is hysterical!

No comments: