Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Want meaningful? This is not the blog post you are looking for.

Today was one of those days where not even going back and starting over would have helped. I should have known it was going to be one for the books when my beloved, and much needed, vanilla yogurt was actually Eric's blackberry yogurt. Unfortunately, inadvertant transportation of rogue blackberry yogurt doesn't qualify as a family emergency.

My original intent for this blog was to spend the entire time ranting about various crap until I felt better. Instead I will move on and talk about other stuff. It's called alcohol self-control, y'all.

Instead of being all ranty and stabby I'll list out random things I spent time wondering about today:

1. Is there ever a point in life where one stops and says, "You know what my day needs? More organ music, that's what."

2. How long does it take, in dog years, for karma to come back and kick a spineless piece of shit in the ass for having a complete and utter lack of self-respect? How does one bribe karma to work faster?

3. If your last name was Clutterbuck would you change it or would you have an entire line of clothing and accessories created with your own label? Would Katie design a logo for me if my last name was Clutterbuck?

4. Could I actually create a new internationally known slang term if I started using clutterbuck as my new psuedo-swear word?

5. How many times does one get to use the term "internationally known" in a sentence? Can anyone say "internationally known" in a sentence without rapping it?

6. Does anyone but me have a problem seeing Dustin Hoffman as a serious actor? Everytime I see him or hear his voice I immediately think of Rain Man and Tootsie. Dustin loses a bit of his menace at that point. I just have this mental picture of an autistic drag queen randomly counting things.

7. Who greenlit the remaking of The Crow and what sort of public humiliation can be heaped upon him?

8. Would traffic be bearable if one was driving this:
Photobucket
BTW - that is me standing next to the tire. For frame of reference, I am 6 feet tall.


Oh! I almost forgot! I met a famous person today! Or, an infamous person. Or, maybe a somewhat well-known person if you like motorcycles and the Discovery channel. This is me and Mikey from American Chopper. Granted, it is probably the WORST picture of me ever taken, but I'll deal because he's famous!!

Jayna and Mikey, Mikey from American Chopper

And another:

Jayna and Mikey, Mikey from American Chopper

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Why, yes. Yes I would. http://katebagoy.com/clutterbuck-apparel/

Peanut said...

Why, yes, yes I would: http://katebagoy.com/clutterbuck-apparel/