Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Snort Closer to the Edge

Quick post before I go back to my studying...

Today at work my boss emailed out a really funny video of cheerleaders and band people falling down, running into each other, tripping, slipping and, in general, hurting themselves. It was right at the end of the day and everyone was gone except for my boss, me and one other person. I was watching it and laughing my ass off. I laughed until I cried. I laughed until I actually snorted.

SNOR. TED.

Loudly.

And that? Made me laugh harder.

And now my co-worker very possibly thinks I am insane.

I will point out that I may have been relatively sane a week ago, but I am most definitely walking a fine line now. I have spent the last few weeks preparing for a certification exam that I should have started preparing for a few months ago.

Procrastination run amok.

I'll let you know if I pass, but for now I better get back to the books. I take the test Saturday morning. Wish me luck!

PS...
10 points and a vote of coolness to anyone who gets the musical reference!

3 comments:

Beatnik said...

Lincoln Park has a song, "One Step Closer" if thats the reference you mean.

Beatnik said...

Linkin Park, I hope I spelled it right! I wasnt sure.

Jayna Shaye said...

That is correct! I have had that song stuck in my head for weeks!

I figured if I was going to be subconsciously forced to sing it constantly for days on end then I might as well make good use of it.

:-)