Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday? Forget that...I'm doing Thoughtless Thursday

My brain? Fried. Like old school chicken fried steak. With gravy. And a biscuit.

Work has been busy. And then a little more busy. And then just a bit more busy after that. With a dash of insanity thrown in for good measure. I work at work. I work at home. I work in my sleep. I. Can't. Stop. Working. Bah.

Home has been less busy, but much louder. I feel like I am raw from all the motion and noise and activity that goes on around here. Drew is running around the house as his Optimus Prime alter ego beating the crap out of invisible MegaTron. The TV is on SpongeBob Squarepants at a volume normally reserved for the elderly. Lexy's cell phone is beeping or vibrating or sitting up and shouting, "Yo bitch. You've been ignoring me for 4.5 seconds and that is not acceptable. NOT ACCEPTABLE." So, she picks it up and texts somebody.

It's insanity. Ahhh...Home Sweet Crazy Bin Home.

So, in an effort to not have to talk anymore I will post pictures. The Mazie pictures are posted specifically at the bequest of Katie-Kat.











No comments: