Monday, June 15, 2009

Just a picture or two.

Look, Ma! I birthday post with no whining about wrinkles or being OLD!! Instead I am going to show you some pictures from Saturday night's birthday party. It was a birthday for me, Jeff and Misti. We swooped into Terry's State Street Saloon for a night of beer and karaoke.

We sang, we drank, we sang and drank some more. The best part? I remember most of it! Whee!!!

This is seriously an unattractive picture of me, but it is also a perfect representation. I am generally up to no good. As shown by this snapshot.


Somehow I managed to marry this amazing man. I am not quite sure how I got him to love me, but he loves me. And I am the luckiest woman in the world because of it.


I love my Julie! Beautiful, smart, funny, caring...oh, wait. Maybe I hate her?! Oh...and isn't Jeff in the background seriously awesome?! Best. Picture. Ever.


Eric with the marvelous Kelly.


Misti, Kelly and me.


Me and Misti. Seriously? I. Have. No. Idea. Even Lance is looking for help. Or, an escape route.


Me. Bah.


Jeff and Julie. And me. Grabbing Julie's boob apparently.


It's me and Kelly.


Me and Dave. Gotta love The Dave!


It was seriously an awesome party! You should have been there!

No comments: