Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In case you forgot. Me? Not so much with the joining.

I just got through eating a piece of turtle cheesecake. Turtle cheesecake with extra caramel and chocolate sauce. I really big piece of turtle cheesecake with extra caramel and chocolate sauce. Somewhere a Weight Watchers founder rolled over in her grave or an angel lost her wings or a kitten died or something. (Me? Melodramatic? Nope. Not a chance.)

See? Terrible joiner.

Just wanted to reiterate that point from my last post. I keep hoping I will get on board with the whole points counting thing and be a good little trooper. OK...that isn't entirely accurate. What I really hope is that at some point I will grow a backbone and quit letting turtle cheesecake, or one of it's cohorts, turn me into a quivering pile of cellulite.

*sigh*

I guess I'll just keep at it and eventually I'll get off my butt and start working out or something. Right after I finish the last of that cheesecake.

1 comment:

Peanut said...

mmm, cheesecake. Don't worry- althought I didn't have any cheesecake today I ate pretty much everything else that came across my path. Or that I made come across my path...