Friday, January 11, 2013

Dance. Or something.

This week has not been one of my most favoritest weeks ever. Partly because it went and snowed all week and -- while snow is really great and all -- I like snow much better when I can wave at it from a distance. Sort of like that one drunk friend that always embarrasses you at parties. Luckily, I didn't go anywhere all week so I didn't have to drive in it. Unluckily, the reason I didn't go anywhere this week is because I've been sick. I may have to leave today so I can go to the store and feed my newfound Ricola addiction. The directions tell you to have one every two hours. Clearly I don't follow directions well because I am piggy-backing these suckers and I'm still coughing until I think my spleen is going to end up on my desk. Other nasty side effects include pungent herbal breath and a bizarre urge to sing "reeee-co-laaaaa" in the style of a Bavarian sheep herder. It's probably good I haven't left the house.

And, because I am dying of the plague and have nothing else interesting to say...here is a little video for your viewing pleasure. Or horror. Either way. You're welcome.

No comments: